Thursday, March 20, 2008

Read it!


Just finished this book last night- WOW- it's good. In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson ( I get to meet him in May- yea!). This lenten season has brought about some great reading material. This one has again challenged me to go after those God ordained opportunities and face the fears I have in life. It has brought new light to how God works and what he calls all of us to do. I want to chase the lions in my life, but sometimes don't know how. This book has the ability to change your life, bring some excting opportunities and allow you to experince EVERYTHING God has planned for you. Sometmes we miss our lions (opportunities) becasue we are so consumed with life not turning out the way WE had planned. There is something that I really want to chase after, but I am still working through how to make it happen (more to come).
If you've ever wondered, "What am I suppose to do with my life?" This is the book to read. It just might give you the courage you need to make a change God wants for you.

1 comment:

  1. I need this book,..do you own it??? can I 'check it out?'

    I'm impressed with all you reading lately....inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.