Saturday, July 12, 2008

They're baaaack

It was a peaceful 2 days. I loved every second of my time. I went shopping for 7 hours with my mom on Thursday. That was a lot of fun, I haven't done that in a long time. We found some decor for Izzy's room, had some lunch, and did some Target shopping. I also decorated Izzy's room, cleaned out her closet of holiday decorations and made it her closet with her dresser and clothes. I also organized the toy room, hallway closet, basement, art supplies cabinet, laundry room and kitchen. I found some quiet time down at the waterfall, did some Sudoku, read more of my book I am reading, went to the dry cleaners, library, dropped off some clothes to be donated, and even hit up a couple of garage sales.

There are 10 more things I would have liked to get done, but I had to report to work for the evening shift. I feel refreshed and ready to go go go again. This has got to me more of a ritual in this house, it was fabulous! Thank you Brenton for taking the kids away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.