Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pink, Princesses, and Presents- oh my!

Today Isabelle had her 4 year old birthday party! After having Jacob's this summer and Isabelle's today, I would always rather have little girl parties than little boys. They energy level and noise was significantly less and much more enjoyable.


Izzy had a great party! She had 3 of her best friends and her favorite female cousin over with their own little princess dresses. The party started out with a couple art projects. First, they each decorated their own princess crowns. Then I rolled out a sheet of princess pictures and they all colored the long picture. I had Cinderella playing in the background, and once they were bored with coloring they moved to the couch to watch the movie. When I noticed some restlessness, Izzy opened her presents, that she LOVED, and then moved to the table where they all had pink cake and sherbet!

When they were done, they went back to the movie and then all played with her new toys. It was really fun, really relaxed, and really pink!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I almost missed the pictures because they didn't show up in my reader! Thankfully I checked your site :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.