Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring cleaning checklist

As I was listening to our local Christian radio station 98.5- KTIS, the deejay was talking about spring cleaning and a checklist she had posted. Being someone who LOVES checklists and the satisfaction of crossing things off, I had to google it when I got home. It's hard to read here, but if you click on the list you can see it fully. Is it just me, or is that a little over the top for spring cleaning? In my young homeowner mind, I thought spring cleaning was washing the windows, screens, doing some extra dusting, and getting rooms decluttered and sanitized. This list is intense!
So, I am wondering, what do you do to spring clean? Do you do all these things on this list? HOW do you find enough time without the children to do it all? If you have a class I can attend (for free) PLEASE let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.