Sunday, May 24, 2009

Loops of life

I have only 8 more school days left until summer vacation officially begins for me. It's been a busy, sometimes overwhelming, and fun year of teaching 5th grade. I can't believe how fast the school year has gone. And with only 8 days left in the year, I have no job waiting for me in the fall.

It seems like only a month ago that I was stressing about taking the teaching job, then I loved being there, and now it's all over and I secretly wish I was returning for another go at it again. There are so many things I would do differently, some that I would repeat, and many more things that I wanted to try this year but ran out of time to do.

Brenton and I have no idea what the future will bring, I might be home again, I might find another teaching job, or I might go back to subbing and coaching (like last year). There are many times throughout the day that I want to start worrying, or I start to feel with fear about the future, but I am really trying to hold tight to where I've been and come from and remember all the provisions God has given our family in the past.

HE has ALWAYS provided and HE has ALWAYS come through- I have to believe HE will again in this situation. We wait in faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.