Sunday, June 14, 2009

My newest challenge

I've been reading, praying and thinking on this verse a lot this week, and really trying to make it my life outlook. Let me just say that the challenges have been coming full force this week, causing me even more to repeat the verse over and over in my head. There are times, I have not wanted to be joyful, but because I've been intentionally thinking about it, I snap out of my "unjoyful" attitudes much quicker.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

  1. That's the verse that I stenciled above our bay window... I need to read it every day to remember!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.