Friday, July 03, 2009

Night games

As a kid, I remember LOVING night games with all the other kids in the neighborhood. As I get older, night games start at 5pm and end by 7:30. Although, I am not an active participant in these games.
It seems that my husband and the neighbor have become good buddies. They spend time playing catch or discussing politics while the 6 (they have 3, we have 3) children wreak havoc on the whatever they can.
Our neighbors wife, Megan, posted a picture of their newest creation from tonight. I give you one guess whose idea it was to mow the lines...
It is fun to have neighbors you like, we have been blessed twice now with GREAT neighbors that we build lasting friendships with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.