Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Today we wish our baby a happy 3rd birthday! It blows my mind that we are already here. Andrew is the silly boy in our house. He wants to be the life of the party all the time! Brenton and I joke that Andrew will be living at home in the basement when he is 30 because he is having too much fun in life. He is little for his age (1st percentile to be exact), but what he lacks in size he makes up for in noise volume and activity. Andrew makes us smile and laugh everyday! He is a goof ball that loves choo-choo trains, his daddy, playing ball, following his siblings, riding his bike, playing with his buddy Joshy, and did I mention his DADDY!
I hold on tight as we enter the 3-year old year, for I know he will really go from baby boy to BIG boy! He is growing up way to fast, and I hope as the years continue- that I don't miss a thing.

Happy Birthday Buddy! You are a true gift from Jesus. He knew that we needed your bright smile and fun loving attitude in our lives. We look forward to watching you blossom into the child God has designed you to be. Mommy and Daddy love you more than we can say- and it is the truest desires of our hearts that you grow to love and serve Jesus, your creature, all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.