Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stengths Finder

I been really into Strengths Finder lately. I am trying to move my career life in that direction, through coaching. I am at the early stages of figuring it all out, but it's the first time I've been excited about a job in a long time. My top 5 are:
Empathy, Harmony, Developer, Maximizer, and Positivity. I also have Woo and Includer near by top 5.
If you have no idea what I am talking about, Strengths Finder is a system that Gallup came up with in 1998 to help people find what they are good at and develop in those areas, rather than find out what you are bad at and trying to fix it or focus on things that drain you, you focus on things that excite and energize you. It's all very interesting, and hopefully soon, I will have more share on it, but if you do know what your strengths are, please share them. I am practicing reading through my materials to see what people would be good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.