Saturday, October 21, 2006

Circus, circus!



Today was FUN! Thanks to some friends of ours, Jacob, Isabelle, Andrew and I were able to meet up with Nana Barb and go the Shriner's Circus that the Target Center! (Brenton had to work). It was a pretty interesting show. The highlight was during intermission, my mom and Jake rode on a real elephant. Jake had a GREAT time! The lighting was weird in the Target center so the pictures didn't turn out that great, but you get the idea. I think Nana was more scared than Jake on those beastly things. You don't really realize how big elephants are until you are standing next to one. I think they could crush me with one step. I would recommend only bringing children 3 and up. There was a lot of transitioning during the show and Izzy got bored rather quickly. But the rest of us had a great time. Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.