Wednesday, March 21, 2007

To be a kid again







What a day! The kids, my mom, my niece, and sister-in-law all headed to the MN Children's Museum! It was SOOO fun! It is filled with "real life" things that kids can explore in. An example being "The town"- There was a post office, a restaurant, a dance club, a grocery store, a bus, and a house all accessorized with everything you would find in those places. I wish I was a kid again and I could climb, slide and get really over stimulated by all the action. It was better than seeing the kids faces on Christmas, they were running from one exciting thing to the next. Here are some photos of our time. I would love to go again with the kids. Thanks Janelle and Jason for the gift certificate and thanks mom for coming and helping not lose anyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! So precious...especially Izzy with the makeup. I miss you guys! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like you really had fun! And so great that you could share the day with your mom and sister-in-law. What a neat gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.