Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Handy-man


We don't try to hide that we are not "handy" when it comes to fixing things. So when Brenton told me 'WE' were going to carpet the stairs together I was a little apprehensive. I didn't want to be negative, so I smiled, laughed a little and agreed that it would be fun. However, I was thinking the whole time, we are screwed! BUT now that the job is done and there was no mention of divorce during the project, I will say, hip hip hooray for us- we did it! Actually, Brenton did it. Before we even had the carpet down on the first step I sliced my thumb open and was pretty much out the rest of the time. WAY TO GO BRENTON, it looks great!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!!!! You should start flippin' houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A stumble may prevent a fall."....Maybe slicing your thumb saved you from divorce! :)

    Looks great, we'll make sure to call Brenton when we're ready to finish our basement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.