Monday, June 09, 2008

There she rolls

I believe things will be different forever now. Isabelle is not my baby girl anymore. She doesn't need me to carry her on a walk when she is tired. She won't want me to pull her in the wagon or push her in the stroller on the way to the park. She will yell down the street for me to hurry up as she waits at the corner for Andrew and I to catch up to her and Jacob. And you probably think I am saddened by this, but I think it's great! She is blossoming, learning, exploring and becoming more and more like the person God designed her to be and I privileged enough to watch it happen day by day!



I realize the helmet is boyish, that's because it's Jake's. I told her we will look for a more girly one this next week at a garage sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.