Monday, August 04, 2008

Move over Lance Armstrong there's a new biker in town

I'm so excited, I can't hardly stand it! Jacob decided this morning that he wanted his training wheels off. We've been through this before with him, except, last time I had decided to take the training wheels off. Needless to say they were back on within the day. BUT today he got up and rode his bike like a big boy! We started in the neighbors yard just balancing in one place. Then, I chased behind him on the grass and finally, from some peer pressure of the big boys playing baseball across the street, he wanted to try the road. He handled it all beautifully without any tears or frustration! I am so proud of him! But I think he is more proud of himself.
(Please ignore my annoying cheering voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.