Monday, August 04, 2008

Olympic fever!

I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China. In my personal opinion, I would much rather watch the summer Olympics than the winter. I am looking forward to the gymnastics team, swimming, Women's volleyball, Basketball, Diving, and Track.
I get nervous and excited for the athletes. I try to imagine how I would handle the pressure of competing for a gold medal. All the training, dieting, trials, competitions all for the chance to be the one person who takes home the gold medal. The adrenaline, the excitement and for some it's all over in just seconds. How does the body handle that pressure and emotion?
So starting on Friday and running for the next 2 weeks, I will be tuning in to more tv to catch all the excitement!
USA! USA! USA! USA!

Seinfeld's take on the Olympics(HILARIOUS)! The Olympics part is only 4 minutes, but the rest of the video is really funny too if you have 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.