Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WELCOME!

Today I want to welcome my neighbor & friend Megan to the world of blogging. It has been a true blessing living next to her and Brian. Their daughter is the same age as Izzy and her son is the same age as Andrew. Baby #3 will be here soon, and I can't wait to hold and love on someone else's newborn. Besides our children being the same age, we have been hanging out all summer talking about life, kids, marriage, Brett Farve :) (ok, that's mostly with Brian) and so much more. I love having her as a neighbor. Megan is creative, smart and a great stay at home mom. I know she will have so many great blog entries, but cut her some slack, she's 7.5 months pregnant in the dead heat of summer. Check out her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.