Thursday, September 25, 2008

A big girl on big wheels

When she gets a thought in her head and decides to do something, she is serious! Today Isabelle took off her training wheels (that she got in June) and decided she was done with them. She is off and going and no one can stop her now! I am so proud of her. She taken some wipe outs and struggles to start and stop on her own, but once she is going there is no problem! Way to go Izzy! I am constantly amazed at how smart and determined you are to do things. I pray that you never lose that spirit, and also that I can handle your search for independence. I want you to stay my baby girl because you are the only one I have, but it's also so exciting to see you learning and growing up! I love you Bear!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.