Thursday, September 25, 2008

A year of Jubilee

I know absolutely NOTHING about Wall street except I know that it's in New York. Therefore, I don't understand much about what is happening at the White House and everywhere else in this country concerning the economy. All I do know is that my grocery bill is higher no one bails me out of my bad choices with credit cards to pay off my debts. Why are we bailing out these major companies from their bad debt? Why is this? I am more convinced we need another year of jubilee and we are all cleared of our debts! Like I said, I know nothing about Wall street and this very thing would probably destroy our economy more, but there has to be some truth to the concept, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephanie,

    You've hit the nail squarely on the head. The time of the long-prophesied jubilee is just around the corner. Pass the good word along that great things are afoot and humanity is about to be freed from the great deceptions of money, religion, and politics.

    Here is Wisdom...

    Peace...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.