Monday, September 29, 2008

Random things about me

I got tagged by my friend Ainsley! I love getting tagged, except when I can't think of how to answer the questions. I've been stressing about this since most of my random things have already been blogged about. Here goes.
Here are the rules:
1.Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3.Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4.If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1. I would prefer to send someone an email or text message than actually call them. This is odd because I am a "people person" but I don't like talking on the phone. I know this shocks my parents who had to pry me off the phone during my teen years.

2. I never wash my face before bed because it causes me to break out. I remember wanting to be like all my friends in high school so I tried it once and woke with a rash all over my face/ There isn't anything worse than going to school and everyone asking you what's wrong with your face?

3. I hate cheesecake and meatloaf. I more hate the thought of eating a loaf of meat than the actual taste, but it still creeps me out, and I have never acquired a taste for cheese cake.

4. I always wanted to live downtown in a large city (NYC) without a car. I wanted to experience the "city life" head on.

5. Milk and ice cream give me a terrible stomach ache if I eat them, but I could eat cheese on everything (literally) and it doesn't phase me.

6. I still to this day still hold a record at my high school for the most 3 point baskets in a game and a career. I never talk about this, but my sweet husband brings it up all the time when we meet new people, so hopefully this will be take care of some new people for a while.

Now the funnest part, I get to tag people. I tag, Margaret. Shelly, Jon, Brenton, Megan and Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to live in NYC, too... and thought that's where I'd end up. I defninitely couldn't get Ben to move to the city, and I'm not even sure I could handle it with kids.=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.