Saturday, November 15, 2008

Barbie!

Izzy and I had a girls day out to the Mall of America this morning. Barbie was at the mall promoting her new movie, A Christmas Carol. She sang some Christmas carols with the little girls then each girl got to go on stage for a picture and autograph. It was really cute. I could tell Izzy was very nervous. After her turn with Barbie, we walked off the stage, and she immediately wanted to go back on because she forgot to tell Barbie something. I found the assistant she had and asked if he could relay Izzy's important message to Barbie, which was: "I saw Barbie on my computer". He was very nice to make her feel like her message was very important and he promised Izzy he would tell Barbie the message when she was done. It was fun and very cute!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.