Thursday, January 01, 2009

The best of both worlds

Right now there are 7 children in my house and 2 dogs. There is an obvious difference between boys and girls playing together. I love listening and watching them all interact. The girls are sitting upstairs pretending to put makeup on each other and playing with Barbies. The boys are chasing each other around the house all dressed as super heros- shooting each other with multiple different imaginative weapons and jumping off the stairs.

It's great having both boys and girls! They are so different and unique in their own special ways!

1 comment:

  1. I have a great example of how boys and girls are different. My mom bought a plastic tea set for her grand kidsgrandkids to play with at her house. My niece sat down, passed the dishes out to her little stuffed animal friends and played tea party. My nephew put all the dishes in their plastic box and proceeded to shake them vigorously with the intent of making as much noise as possible! Who taught them that???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.