Friday, April 17, 2009

I love spring!

Spring is my favorite season! I know most people love the fall, but I am the opposite, I LOVE spring! I love the smell, the warmth, the new colors, the excitement in everyone as they come out of hibernation, and the fresh breeze flowing through my windows. But I also love spring because it means garage sale season begins! Tomorrow morning I will hit up my first garage sale of the 2009 season and I look forward to the deals, digging, and treasures that I might find! It's the Northfield MOPS garages sale. Stay tuned for any fabulous finds that I come across.

5 comments:

  1. i'm with you...spring is the best (but maybe for different reasons than you :-) It signals the start of great weather, the beginning of golf season, and freedom from the wintery prison of indoor winter living! Can't wait til you're done with teaching and we can hit the pools and parks with the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- are the MOPS garage sales statewide?? i might be willing to check some out near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! can't wait to see your finds!

    my sis and I used those pink signs when we had a garage sale a few years ago. they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find any treasures??? Girl, we need to do some garage sales together this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all for that! No, it was kind of a bust sale. Although, Jake thought it was great because he's been wanting some jammies with feet (like his brother and sister) and we found a pair nearly new, and they glow in the dark which is a big bonus for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.