Sunday, April 05, 2009

Our little monkey

It seems my children will never do what I am trying to prove they can do, here is a classic example. I wanted to video Andrew climbing out of his crib and back in again, but he felt like dancing!


It took some convincing (jellybeans), but I got him to demonstrate how he is getting in and out while no one is watching. You may remember us packing the crib away earlier this year. It didn't last long because he no longer would take a nap. He went from 2-3 hour naps to no naps- by 5pm it wasn't pretty, so we put it back up and he immediately went back to the naps. Strangely, he can get himself out the of crib to get things, but he always climbs back in to sleep and never leaves the room.

5 comments:

  1. personally I like the dancing king in the crib video the best...second to the crib Houdini! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Future "Dancing With the Stars" contestant!





    -Ur fav. student,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's been WAY too long since we've hung out... Drew is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute!!! He was so proud of himself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.