Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Day off

Yesterday was my day off. After I got Jacob off to school, I headed out to refresh my mind. At first, I didn't know what to do. I thought about shopping, sitting and reading some more Karen Kingsbury novels, even just taking a nap, but I decided to go to the movies- alone. I have never gone to a movie alone and always thought that those that did couldn't find a friend to drag with them. I learned very quickly how fun it is to go to a movie alone. I went to The Proposal, with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I thought it was a great movie. I was laughing out loud, and enjoying every minute. I had my own popcorn and a Diet soda and I was loving every minute.

It was a great way for me to refresh my mind about the past few crazy and long days with the kids. I needed some time to just be alone and do something I enjoy doing. I encourage all moms to get out and do something fun, not just go grocery shopping alone, but something that brings you joy, I promise you feel great!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.