Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pinklights and Cross-dressing

Izzy has been asking for some pink "highlights" for a while now, and I have always said no way. But today while waiting for a prescription at Target, we wandered through the Halloween section and I spotted a can of pink hair spray for $1.99. Thinking, "It's only hair, it will wash out, it's harmless" I decided to buy it, and spray pinklights in her hair. I am trying to be more intentional about picking my battles, and I didn't really see the harm in having some fun with hair color.
Later today, the kids were playing Pretty Princess game, and Andrew ended up with all the accessories on him (very willingly). Andrew is cute little boy, but he even looks cute dressed up like a princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.