Thursday, September 24, 2009

30 things @ 30!

I've been thinking a lot lately about turning 30 this coming March. I know it's a ways out still, but with the way my days and weeks go, it will be here before I know it. I am not sad about turning 30, like some handsome devil that lives in the same house as me, is sad about it. I am actually looking forward to the 30s. I am embracing it. I still stop and wonder how I got to this age, what I've done in the past 10 years, and how come I don't feel a day over 22 (most days, if I don't work out)?

But as my 30th birthday approaches, I want to make a list of 30 things I want to do in that year, before I turn 31. I can't help but challenge myself with these silly little lists, I guess its what keeps me young! So, I am looking to you, my faithful readers, to offer up some suggestions. They can be big or small things. I have written out a list of 100 things I want to do before I die, and I've referenced it, but I need some fresh new ideas, maybe things I would never have thought of before. I want things that will really challenge me, and others that I will have blast crossing off my list. So please, bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. I never had a problem with turning 30, or 40, or 50. I heard once that you can look at it as a new beginning, a whole new decade of your life is beginning. I can't wait to see what's on your list. I'll be thinking of some suggestions. And, tell that handsome husband of yours to stop looking backwards - to embrace his life now, looking ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.