Saturday, April 10, 2010

Now-As Seen at the Balvins

Every mom can agree with me on this topic. It is so annoying when I spend 20+ minutes cleaning the bathroom, making it sparkle and shine, only to have the kids come in and mess it all up just seconds after I've finished. Its one of those things that makes me go bonkers inside and out! As I walked into the kids bathroom today, this is what I discovered- someone (most likely Andrew) had a party with the toothpaste. Toothpaste crusted to the sinks is so gross and drives me crazy. Brenton laughs it off and asks where he is going to get his toothpaste from if I clean the sink. (I'm not sure if he's kidding or not).
So today, I decided to buy something that I had seen on TV infomercial. This might be my first infomercial item ever! I picked up a "Touch-N-Brush" at Target hoping this will help with all the mess. I will let you all know how it goes. It has to better then what you see, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.