Saturday, May 31, 2008

Transformers

Whoever came up with the idea of a toy that transforms into a machine fighting super hero must have it in for parents. Transformers are the newest hot item in this house for Jacob. And I love that they keep him entertained by himself, but I despise trying to get them back into their original state. I think I have done more harm to the new toy and thought more cuss words in the past 2 days than I have in a long time. Seriously, it opens up so easily and then it is near impossible for a grown woman (me) to get it back together. I feel like I need an engineering degree to figure them out. If there is a trick I would love some advice.

2 comments:

  1. my advice- be a boy and you'll figure it out :-) seriously though, the new ones are crazy. My mom just busted out my old ones and they are simply compared to these current transformers. by the way have you seen the movie? it really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it really good" - seriously, did you type that at 3 am?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.