Monday, September 01, 2008

Child care lined up!

We are so happy and excited to announce that our prayers have been answered and we have lined up a nanny for the children. It is so true that God shows up on His own time and He is never late or never early! Just as I was picking up the phone to call the in home day care that we had visited, I noticed I had a voice mail on my cell phone. It was a nanny that I had called a couple days back. I assumed she wasn't interested since I didn't hear anything, so we decided to move ahead with the day care before we lost the spots. To our delight, she was in fact interested, and we met the next evening.

Our nanny will be coming to our home 3 days a week (Brenton is home 2 days) with her 5 month old baby. She is an elementary art teacher that is taking a year of leave to be home with here baby. She is so kind to the children and is excited about doing art projects and playing with them. Our children are very excited about her too. They have asked everyday, when she is coming back. Although they do keep calling her Nanny McPhee- she is the complete opposite of Nanny McPhee!

I love that I don't have to worry about getting everyone dressed and out the door by 7:15 everyday. I excited that they will be only a mile from and that they could come to the park after school so I could run and play with them. I am so thankful that Jacob can still carpool with our neighbor to preschool. I am looking forward to partnering with our nanny so the children can continue to learn and grow in areas that we've already started here. We fully believe that this is a great fit for our family and we are passing all the praise above for making it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate it.